Saturday, December 8, 2007

TV, the great whore of the Chruch

As Christians we should be profoundly upset and even indignant about whats on TV. The last time I was watching a program it seemed ungodliness was the theme. Not only was the content blasphemes but the commercials were even worse than the show.

As a follower of Christ I need to guard my heart from the things of the world, and one of the best ways it to not turn on a TV. How can we say we want God to move and after praying for Him to come, then turn around within a couple of hours and start watching things that God Hates? "God please come and change me...while I watch violence, sex, hear blasphemes language, have ungodly impute pumping directly into my mind, hear and soul."

please understand I'm not saying we cant watch TV, but I am say we can't watch most of whats on TV. On way to gauge if we are really Christians I believe, is to evaluate what were watching. If were watching the filth of the world, we either need to repent or its a sign that were not really part of the Family of God.

No comments: